The sudden realization that when school starts you’re actually gonna have to get up everyday and get dressed everyday and wear a bra everyday
no not a bra good lord
- Most Anime: Senpai notice me
- Ouran HS Host Club: Senpai go away
- Ouran: Senpai I'm not your little girl
- Ouran: OMG Senpai stop
- Ouran: Senpai get out of my house
- Ouran: Senpai stop following me
- Ouran: Senpai get out of my face
- Ouran: SENPAI PLEASE
- Senpai: Why won't you notice Senpai!?!
Pancake with all the colors of the wind.
i can’t even make a circular pancake what the fuck is this shit
hyenas, terrifying and excellently organized predators of the savannah
also surprisingly docile and like neck scritches and have a tail chasing compulsion
if you don’t think hyenas are great then you’re objectively wrong
Aaaahhh, I love hyenas. :D
Hyenas: Always getting a bad rap because lions are jerks. Lions actually steal from hyenas most of the time because hyenas are the better predators — but they’re also very skittish when faced with a giant pride of cats. Adorable babies!
Okay, lemme tell you about spotted hyenas, aka the BAMFiest BAMFs in the animal kingdom.
- Their societies are entirely female-dominated. Female hyenas are larger and stronger than males and have higher social status in clan hierarchy - even the lowest-ranking female in a hyena clan is higher up the social ladder than the highest-ranking male. They’re basically the Amazons of the animal world. The females even have false penis-like appendages (which are essentially large clitorises), which led the ancient Greeks to think that hyenas were hermaphrodites. Because fuck your narrow human perceptions of sex and gender roles, that’s why.
- They are considered the dominant predators of the African savannah, despite not being the largest or strongest, because they are the most successful hunters. Their hunting success rate is estimated to be about 70-80%, meaning that they catch about 70-80% of prey they pursue - a freakishly high statistic (to compare, the success rate of lions and wolves is about 20-30%). They also scavenge much less than lions do, as whowasntthere said, and are incredibly adaptable and opportunistic predators, meaning that they are also the most common and widespread of the large African carnivores. That’s not too bad for an animal typecast as a lazy scavenger.
- Their jaws are some of the strongest in the animal kingdom, stronger than those of lions, tigers, wolves or perhaps bears, and can crush elephant and giraffe bones; hyenas are also able to digest all bone matter. Don’t tell me that’s not metal as fuck.
- Despite looking like dogs, they are not part of the dog family and are actually more closely related to cats. Because fuck your logic. Nature does what it wants.
- They are incredibly intelligent. They are easily as intelligent as primates and some scientists claim that their intelligence may even rival that of the great apes, which would make them among the most intelligent animals in the world. Hyenas even outperform chimpanzees on some tests, which is pretty damn awesome, considering that chimpanzees are our closest relatives and all.
So yeah, basically hyenas are awesome and badass as well as truly fascinating animals and if you don’t have at least a bit of respect for them you’re wrong.
- Brother: I wonder what Satan looks like..
- Me: Well, first off his name is Lucifer and he's a fallen angel. According to the bible he was suppose to be super gorgeous.
- Brother: Really?
- Me: Yeah. I guess you could say he was....
- Brother: ???
- Me: ... fine as hell.
Unknown (via mjalte)
This was the most realistic and saddest thing I’ve ever seen in a kids movie.
They didn’t use any words through this sequence, and you still knew exactly what was going on and it was a hundred times more powerful for that silence.
I’ve never cried as hard watching a Disney movie.
Fucking Pixar… ugh…
WATCHED THIS YESTERDAY AND CRIED SO MUCH
I tell my girlfriend I am hornet. She thinks it’s typo, but she’ll find out soon enough.
no mom, do not ask that relative if they want to talk to me next on the phone.
its so sad that every boy who dresses remotely nice is labeled as gay like thts not even offensive to gay people it just means straight boys dress like shit
when someone say ”you’re welcome” before you get a chance to say “thankyou”
If you think eating healthy is cheap you either live with your parents or have never actually been to a grocery store